Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze.
You can cook Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze
- It’s of Cake:.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of spotty bananas, mashed.
- You need of sour cream (or greek yogurt), at room temperature.
- Prepare of chopped pecans (optional).
- It’s of Glaze:.
- It’s of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of milk.
Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze step by step
- Pregeat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 10-12 cup bundt cake pan with non-stick spray, then dust with flour. Shake out any excess, then set it aside..
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set that aside. In a seperate large bowl, use a hand mixer to cream the butter for a minute. Then add in the sugars and cream it all together for a minute or two, until fluffy and combined. Add the eggs in, one at a time, then the vanilla and the mashed banana..
- Add about 1/2 of the flour mixture to the wet mix and then mix the sour cream in. Then you'll add in the rest of the flour mixture and blend it until just combined. Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan..
- Bake 40-55 minutes (start checking every 5 minutes at the 40 minute mark) or until a toothpick inserted into it comes out clean. Once its done, let it cool in the pan for 5 or so minutes, then invert it onto a wire rack and let it cool completely..
- For the glaze: Using an electric mixer, whip everything together. Add the milk 1 tbsp. at a time until it reaches your desired consistency. Drizzle the glaze evenly over the top of the bundt cake, then slice and serve it up..