White Chocolate Raspberry Cake.
You can cook White Chocolate Raspberry Cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- Prepare of White Chocolate.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Milk (Optional).
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of All-purpose Flour.
- You need of Almond/Chopped Walnuts.
- It’s of Frozen Raspberries.
- It’s of Of Salt.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cake step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). In a small saucepan, combine butter and white chocolate and cook over medium-low heat. Stir constantly until the chocolate is all melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly..
- In stand mixer beat the eggs and sugar at high speed until it is thick and pale. Add flour, baking powder, salt, the melted white chocolate mixture and milk. Stir until it is throughly combined. Spread the batter into a prepared pan then sprinkle with almond and frozen raspberries. Bake for 23-28 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Let the cake cool. Remove from the pan and garnish with confectioners sugar. Serve with vanilla sauce. Delicious 😋.