Espresso Chocolate Wine Cake.
You can cook Espresso Chocolate Wine Cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Espresso Chocolate Wine Cake
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of unsweetened chocolate powder.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of ChocoVine Espresso Dutch Wine, chilled.
- You need of cardamom.
- Prepare of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of butter, softened.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of nutmeg.
- You need of salt.
Espresso Chocolate Wine Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit..
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a larger bowl minus the pumpkin pie spice and sugar.
- Mix the butter, vanilla extract, eggs and sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the pumpkin pie spice, milk and Dutch Wine (this is the Wine I used) into the butter mixture.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until there are no more lumps.
- Pour mixture into cake pan of choice, I used a cupcake pan but any kind will work.
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until you can pull a tooth pick out clean.
- Optional: use marsh mellows as “frosting”.
- Optional: make an extra amount to use in a buttercream frosting with the Dutch Wine. Method: simmer Dutch Wine with milk on medium-low heat for 15 minutes. Make basic buttercream frosting, and add in extra cake crumbles. Add the Dutch Wine when done simmering and mix on medium speed..