Carrot Cake. Find the best carrot cake recipe, with or without pineapple, plus recipes for carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and other easy carrot-y treats. Carrot cake is cake that contains carrots mixed into the batter. Most modern carrot cake recipes have a white cream cheese frosting.
But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long. How to make carrot cake from scratch. This cake is quick and easy to make, versatile and utterly delicious. You can cook Carrot Cake using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake
- Prepare of all purpose flour – sifted.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of cinnamon powder.
- You need of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of vanilla.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of tin of sliced pineapple.
- Prepare of grated carrots.
- You need of frosting:.
- You need of cream cheese.
- You need of pineapple – crushed.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar.
It wasn't until recently that we realized just how much we love carrot cake. The BEST Carrot Cake with Frosting – How To Build a Raw Layer Cake. Moist and Soft Carrot Cake with Pineapple and Cream Cheese Frosting Whether you want a carrot cake that's dense, moist and full of spice and nuts, or you like Try Rachel Allen's easiest carrot cake loaf for afternoon tea, Dan Lepard's carrot cake cupcakes for Easter, or.
Carrot Cake instructions
- Sift flour. Add in cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, baking powder and baking soda..
- Add in grated carrots and toss.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs with sugar, add in the oil and 1 cup of drained pineapple juice..
- Chop pineapple – you need 1 cup. Toss this into the dry mix..
- Pour in egg mixture into dry mix till no lumps. Don’t overmix!.
- For frosting, crush 2-3 pineapple slices. Add in cream cheese and one tablespoon of powdered sugar at a time till you each desired sweetness..
- Let Cake cool to room temp before spreading a thin layer of frosting on top..
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 180 until toothpick comes out clean!.
This truly is the best carrot cake recipe! It's perfectly moist and delicious, made with lots of fresh carrots, and topped with the most heavenly cream cheese frosting. This carrot cake cake sets the standard for carrot cakes everywhere. It's deeply moist and filled with toasted pecans. Most of its flavor comes from brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and carrots.