Coffee Chocolate cake.
You can have Coffee Chocolate cake using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coffee Chocolate cake
- Prepare of hot chocolate powder (any brand, I used whittard).
- It’s of instant coffee (any brand, I used nescafe).
- You need of cappuccino sachet (any brand).
- Prepare of tsbp water.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of condensed milk.
- It’s of coconut cream/milk (you can change this with full fat milk).
- It’s of himalayan salt.
- You need of To mix with hand mixer.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of emulsifier (SP).
- It’s of eggs large.
- Prepare of Dry inggredients (mixed well with whisk).
- Prepare of gr/10 tbsp cake flour (or all purpose will do).
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of Also need:.
- Prepare of chocolate sprinkle / mesis (Optional).
- You need of chocolate powder instead of flour to cover the pan.
- Prepare of butter to cover the pan.
- You need of Icing sugar for decoration (optional).
Coffee Chocolate cake step by step
- In a jug/bowl Mixed : Hot chocolate, coffee, cappuccino, water, oil, condensed milk, coconut, and salt. set aside..
- In a big glass or stainles bowl, mix: eggs, sugar and emulsifer. mix with hand mixer for 4 minutes in high speed..
- Now little by little, using folding technique with spatula: mix the dry ingredient to the egg bowl. Then mix little by little (3-4 times) the wet ingredient till all incorporate, still using folding techniquea.
- Prepare the oven 180c. For the pan, use butter to cover all surface, and use either flour or chocolate powder (I used chocolate powder) generously to cover all area of the pan. If you want to use sprinkle, sprinkle first before the batter (I forgot! so I just put them on top of the batter lol).
- Pour batter to the pan for about 25-30 minutes. Check and turn off. leave it cool. before taking out from the pan. When its completely cool, you can shieve some icing sugar. enjoy :).