Coconut bundt cake. A moist cake with a dense yet tender crumb, this coconut bundt cake has the perfect amount of coconut flavors. Coconut Bundt Cake with White Chocolate-Coconut Glaze. Spray a Bundt pan with nonstick baking spray and dust with flour.
Pineapple Coconut Bundt Cake is an easy cake recipe that has a delicious blend of tropical flavors. We made this bundt cake while we were dating, and after we were first married. I'm going to surprise him with this. You can cook Coconut bundt cake using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut bundt cake
- You need of butter (room temperature).
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Prepare of sweetened coconut flakes.
- It’s of glaze:.
- It’s of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- You need of sweetened coconut flakes.
This coconut bundt cake is everything you want in a cake recipe. Dense enough that you can easily slice it, so tender and fluffy you will crave another bite, and just the right amount of sweet coconut. This Coconut Cream Bundt Cake recipe is easy to make and enjoy. Three times the coconut makes the flavor shine through every bite.
Coconut bundt cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla (mix well).
- Add eggs (mix well after each egg).
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add a third of flour mixture and mix well..
- Add a third of coconut milk and mix well..
- Keep alternating flour and coconut milk until all combined well together..
- Add coconut flakes and mix well..
- Coat bundt pan generously with cooking spray or whatever you use for baking. I use a homemade cake release. I'll post that recipe for those who are interested..
- Bake for 60 minutes..
- Let cool for 10 minutes..
- Turn pan over onto cake plate and the cake should release with no problem..
- Spoon glaze over cake..
It is a delicious option for your Easter dinner parties. Pineapple Coconut Bundt Cake is the perfect summer dessert! I have a really good coconut cake recipe but was craving chocolate, so I switched out a few ingredients. This Coconut Bundt Cake is everything a cake should be- tender, moist, flavorful, pretty, and easy to make. I'm crazy about coconut, especially if it's toasted.