Prol Tape (Fermented Cassava Cake).
You can cook Prol Tape (Fermented Cassava Cake) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prol Tape (Fermented Cassava Cake)
- You need 450 gr of fermented cassava.
- Prepare 110 gr of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 of eggs + 1 egg yolk.
- You need 105 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 150 ml of milk.
- You need 75 gr of melted butter or oil.
- It’s of Olesan.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare of Grated cheese, optional.
- It’s of Raisin, optional.
Prol Tape (Fermented Cassava Cake) instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C. Mash fermented cassava until smooth, take out any hard cassava..
- Add in sugar and salt, mix well..
- Fold in flour, mix well after each addition. Add in milk and melted butter or oil..
- Add in raisin if using. Pour over pan, and bake for 20 minutes. Take out pan from oven, brush surface with egg yolk and sprinkle the grated cheese. Bake for 30 minutes..