Milky Barter Cake.
You can cook Milky Barter Cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milky Barter Cake
- You need of Castor Sugar.
- You need of Salted Butter.
- Prepare of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of Baking Powder.
- You need of Eggs.
Milky Barter Cake instructions
- Sift together flour and baking powder and set it aside..
- In another large bowl, use a mixer to cream the butter and the sugar until it's milky or lemony yellow..
- Stop the mixer and pour in the condensed milk and mix it well..
- Slow the mixer and slowly put in the flour (3x separate times). Mix it well..
- While the mixer is on, put the eggs in one-by-one and lastly put in the vanilla extract. Mix it all together for about 1-2 minutes..
- Put the mixture into a square 8×8 cake tray. (Apply parchment paper before putting in the mixture.) Put the tray into the middle part of the oven for 40 minutes at 170° degrees..
- After 40 minutes, take it out and cool it down and serve it just like that!.