Almond Amaretto Bundt Cake.
You can have Almond Amaretto Bundt Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond Amaretto Bundt Cake
- It’s of Unsalted Butter.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Light Sour Cream.
- It’s of Almond Extract (to taste).
- You need of large Eggs.
- You need of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s of Almond Flour.
- It’s of Baking Soda.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Amaretto (or more).
Almond Amaretto Bundt Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) and prepare a 10-14 cup bundt pan with non-stick baking spray..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light in color and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. Do not skimp on the creaming time..
- Add sour cream and almond extract and mix until well combined..
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until just combined after each. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to be sure all ingredients are well incorporated..
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then combine the milk and amaretto in a small measuring cup..
- Add half of the dry ingredients to the batter and mix until well combined. Add the amaretto mixture and mix until well combined. Add remaining dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to be sure all ingredients are well incorporated..
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake for about 38-42 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs..
- Remove the cakes from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely..