Chocolate Mug Cake.
You can cook Chocolate Mug Cake using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mug Cake
- You need of Dry Ingredients:.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- You need of heaping tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients:.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Chocolate Mug Cake step by step
- In a bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Then whisk in the wet ingredients until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Pour this mixture into a greased mug (at least 12 oz. size or a little bigger)..
- Pop the mug into the microwave for 90 seconds. That's it. Sprinkle some powdered sugar over the top or plop a scoop of ice cream on top and enjoy it!.