Molten Chocolate Cakes.
You can cook Molten Chocolate Cakes using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Molten Chocolate Cakes
- Prepare of for chocolate molten cakes.
- It’s of semi sweet chocolate chopped, for best results use bar chocolate not chips.
- Prepare of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- Prepare of large eggs.
- It’s of large egg yolks.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of confectioner's sugar for dustimg.
- You need of for garnishes.
- You need of Strawberry or vanilla ice cream,.
- Prepare of Whipped cream,.
- Prepare of Chocolate covered strawberries or any fruit.
Molten Chocolate Cakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray 4 – 6 ounce ramekins well with bakers spray. Set them on foil lined baking sheet.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler until melted and smooth.
- In a bowl beat eggs, egg yolks,sugar, vanilla and salt until pale andd thickened about 2 minutes.
- Fold in the chocolate and flour into the eggs until just well combined.
- Spoon into ramekins evenly and bake about 12 minutes until the sides are firm but the center is soft.
- Let cool just 10 seconds then place a serving plate inverted on top of ramekin and flip over, dust top with confectioner's sugar.
- Serve immediately with ice cream, whipped cream and strawberries.
- These can be made up to 12 hours ahead and refrigerated unbaked. Be sure to bring to toom temperature before baking.