Apple Pound Cake. Apples and walnuts are folded into a cinnamon-spiced cake. This is a fantastic Bundt cake that my grandmother used to make for All Reviews for Apple Harvest Pound Cake with Caramel Glaze. Caramel Apple Pound Cake from Delish.com is a treat for any season.
It's a cozy coming-together of fresh apples, chopped nuts. This Apple Pound Cake is an old fashioned cake that really has the texture and taste of a pound We are going to get to this delicious Apple Pound Cake but first, do you ever have one of those days. As an Amazon affiliate, and affiliate with other businesses, I earn from This Apple Pecan Pound Cake is loaded with apples, pecans and coconut. You can cook Apple Pound Cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Pound Cake
- You need of butter.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of egg.
- It’s of vanilla extract (you can also use cinnamon powder, but since my kids don't like it, I didn't use it).
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of apple, peeled and sliced into 6 pieces.
Grandma's From-Scratch Apple Cake with Caramel Sauce! This Apple Bundt Cake has been a family favorite for years, one that my great-grandmother used to make! Toffee Apple Pound Cake bursting with sweet toffee bits and cinnamon apples all smothered in the most lick-the-plate-delicious Spiced Caramel Sauce. Everyone will go crazy over this cake!
Apple Pound Cake step by step
- Whisk baking powder and flour together. Alternatively, you can also sift them together..
- Whisk butter and sugar until creamy and thick. Add the egg, then vanilla. Whisk again until well-combined and smooth..
- Pour the combination of flour and baking powder into the wet mix. Fold a few times until combined..
- Pour the batter into a well-greased pan or casserole dish. Drop the pan carefully for a few times so the batter will spread evenly..
- Insert slices of apple into the batter. Put into the oven, no need to preheat it first..
- Set oven into 200 Celcius degrees. It took about 20 minutes, but to be sure, insert a skewer into the cake after 15 minutes to ensure whether it is done or not..
- Remove from the pan, then slice! Cool down a bit, and store in an airtight container to ensure it would stay soft..
Remove the cake from the oven and cool completely. Inspired by the apple orchards of Normandy, this Apple Cider Pound Cake makes a lovely tea time treat and can even be served as a pudding. Our most trusted Apple Pound Cake recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Apple pound cake is a great dessert for after dinner, to compliment afternoon tea or the perfect addition to a brunch.